Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dear Diary, I became a statistic.

I became one, one of those teens who had sex. One of the ones that had sex for the first time before the age of 17. But I am still different. It was with  the same guy I had my first kiss, the same guy that I have been dating for 6 months. In our grade we are one of the only 2 couples to still be dating for that long. He is so far my first for everything. We were both virgins and we both.... still don't love each other. That's not because we do not have crazy strong feelings for each other. By why be like everyone else? Who after one day is saying I love you to each other? Then 2 days later they are broken up? We aren't ready for that. We don't know what's going to happen in the future. So why put so much weight on each others shoulders? Yea we probably do love each other we are just mature enough to know you don't have to say it ALL the time, or post it on facebook. It's your relationship not the worlds.


Love, 
That Not So Average Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment